Careers with Sekal
Apply for our vacant positions
SEKAL | Careers
Senior Software Developer – Stavanger, Norway
As Sekal AS continues to gain more business in Norway and internationally, we are growing the organization and looking to hire a Senior Software Developer to strengthen our highly skilled development team in Sandnes, Norway. The development team utilizes Norce as a R&D partner to develop state of the art technology and the development platform is C#/.Net.
Sekal AS is looking for a proactive and flexible Senior Software Developer with a university degree in software development to strengthen our development team.
The perfect candidate is a good software developer, has good mathematical modelling skills, has drilling domain knowledge, is eager to learn and takes prides in good software craftsmanship and delivering working software.
- Design and implement new features and solutions
- Programming in .Net and C#
- Work in a software development team using Scrum/agile methods
- Participate in pre-projects and project evaluations
- Product maintenance and bug fixing
- Participate in research projects
- Participate in the support of our end-users
Formal requirements for the job:
Bachelor or Master degree in software development or other relevant technical discipline.
- Minimum 5 years relevant technical experience in Software Development
- Experienced in .Net, C#, C++ or Java
- Pride in making clean and readable code and high focus on good architecture
- Knowledge of the Drilling domain
- Skilled in object-oriented programming
- Experienced in test-driven development
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Proactive and motivated self-starter who takes ownership of his/her responsibilities
- Analytical, systematic and organized
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team with excellent cooperative skills
- Eligible to reside and work in Norway
- Good communicator
Sekal can offer:
- A small but growing organization with exciting global challenges ahead
- Opportunities to develop personally and professionally and the ability to impact the business and make a difference
- A positive and innovative working environment with the opportunity to work with smart and hardworking colleagues that are motivated by problem solving and delivering of unique solutions that will revolutionize the drilling industry.
- Competitive compensation packages
Click on Submit a request and choose Topic #4.